Before I commit to a new workout video, I check the reviews on Amazon. That’s how I knew the SparkPeople: 28-Day Boot Camp would be incredible! With the majority of reviews being 5-stars and tons of comments about how much fun it was, how good for beginners, how quickly the improvements – I was sold.
Like the SparkPeople: Total Body Sculpting DVD, this boot camp is also led by the motivating fitness expert Coach Nicole. Like, the Total Body Sculpting DVD, this boot camp is also offered by SparkPeople.com, America’s #1 diet and healthy living website.
The 28-day workout plan is awesome for the following reasons:
- You can do a different workout every day, which keeps your mind and your muscles from getting bored
- The first few workouts will ease you into the rest so your body gets used to these new movements
- There are three intensity levels offered for every exercise – no matter your level, there’s a modification for you
- If you stick with the plan, you will be impressed with your improvements
- You don’t have to follow the 28-day workout plan; pick from 12-, 20-, and 30-minute segments to customize your own workout every day.
The 28-Day Boot Camp combines cardio and strength to help trim extra inches and build lean muscle. The more lean muscle you have, the more calories you burn at rest. It also includes The SparkPeople Cookbook and access to free meal plans and SparkPeople’s online boot camp club.
I am a fan. Are you?
For a chance to win your own copy, “ Like” us on Facebook and fill out the entry form. Good luck.
We received SparkPeople: 28-Day Bootcamp at no charge from Acacia Fitness. All opinions are entirely our own.