There is nothing I can’t stand more than buying a package of fresh berries, only to have them become mushy within few days. However, instead of wasting those berries- I use them to create an Anti-Aging and Toning face mask! Here’s how:
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup of pure honey
1/4 cup mushy berries
1 TBSP oatmeal
1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender. Until a thick paste forms. You can add more oatmeal to thicken if the mixture is too runny.
2. Pour your mask into a reusable container.
3. Apply the mask on your face with your finger tips.
4. Leave on for about 20 minutes.
5. Rinse off with cool water and a damp wash cloth.
• The lactic acid in the yogurt helps aid with premature aging and dissolves dead skin cells.
• Oatmeal helps restore moisture to your skin, giving you a natural glow.
Do you have a favorite face mask that you make at home?