If you are looking to curb your pizza craving without feeling guilty, these are the way to go.
1 zucchini cut into ¼ inch circles
½ cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce or marinara
1/3 cup of grated mixed cheese
1 teaspoon of olive oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
Pinch of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to boil
- Add olive oil in skillet and place on stove over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini and brown both sides. About 3 minutes each side.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Spread spaghetti sauce on top of zucchini rounds and season with Italian seasoning
- Top with cheese and place in oven.
- Cook until the cheese browns. This should only take a few minutes
- Remove and let chill for a few minutes. Enjoy!