We can always use those little beauty tricks and makeup hacks to make ourselves look more gorgeous. Here are some great tips to use the next time you doll yourself up.
- Wet your makeup sponge a little bit before using with foundation for a more even looking finish.
- Clean up edges of your lipstick application or cat eye/eyeliner application with a dab of foundation on a Q-tip. It will remove the stray marks and conceal at the same time.
- Add some liquid highlighter to your moisturizer for an all-over glow.
- Use a hair dryer and blow hot air on your eyelash curler for about 15 seconds before curling your lashes. The heat will help keep your lashes curled longer.
- While traveling, pack any fragile bottles in shoes and put those in the middle of your suitcase to keep them more secure.
- Add a few eye drops to a tube of dry mascara to help give a smoother application.
- Always wash your hands before washing your face and use a separate towel to dry your face to avoid acne.
- Exfoliate lips before applying lipstick with a toothbrush and sugar scrub. Use a different toothbrush than your regular one you use to brush your teeth.
- If you often get blisters, prevent them by rubbing clear deodorant on your feet and heels to ease friction.
- Dust a little bit of baby powder on your eyelashes before applying mascara. It will act like a primer and give you extremely thick, lush lashes.
- When you need your makeup to last all day without touch ups, apply a cream or liquid foundation then use a light powder. The powder absorbs excess oil that could make any makeup slide off your skin.
- If you want to make your lips appear plumper, apply lipstick then use a color two shades darker and dab it into the center of your top and bottom lips. It is a great trick to make your lips appear fuller.
- When you buy a new makeup product, write the date you first use it on the product so you know when it is time to buy new.
- Use concealer as a primer for eye shadow to help stop creasing and keep the shadow on your lids longer.
Have you ever used any of these tips or tricks or are you excited to try any? Share with us!