Have you ever gotten frustrated while making your lashes beautiful? There are many different tips and tricks out there to make putting on eye makeup easier and help you look more gorgeous than ever. Here are some of the best:
- Bend your mascara wand. Gently bend the tip of the mascara wand as you pull it out the tube. It will help get hard to reach areas, like the tiny hairs in the corners of your eyes.
- Use a tissue to wipe off excess mascara. This will reduce clumps. This is especially helpful when using new mascara.
- If you want your lashes to be curled for a longer period of time, wiggle the brush back and forth at the base of your lashes then swipe to the tips.
- Put a layer of waterproof mascara on top of your regular mascara to make it last all day. It will also make it easier to remove when you wash your face at night instead of simply using waterproof mascara.
- If you have thin lashes, you might need to coat both sides of your lashes to make them appear thicker.
- If you want thicker lashes, hold the brush horizontally. If you want a more natural lash look, hold the brush vertically.
- If your mascara gets clumpy, hold the mascara tube in a cup of hot water to make the formula thinner and therefore, easier to apply.
- If you tend to get mascara all over your face while applying, hold a spoon underneath your eye or on your eyelid while applying mascara to avoid getting it on your skin.
- Use baby powder between coats of mascara to plump up your lashes.
- If your mascara is getting flaky and old, use a few drops of saline solution to re-wet it.
- Have you ever tried using mascara to fill in your brows? You can use mascara in a color that is the same color of your eyebrows to fill in and set them. Make sure to first wipe off an excess product so you don’t put too much on your eyebrows. You don’t want to make them too thick or unnatural looking.
- Heat your eyelash curler with a blow dryer. This will make your lashes curl more easily and stay curled for longer. Touch the eyelash curler with your hand before you use it on your lashes to make sure it won’t burn your delicate skin there.
Have you ever used any of these eyelash hacks? Share with us your favorites!