Beauty and style emergencies always seem to happen at the very worst time. No matter how much you seem to prepare or primp, something is bound to go wrong at some point. Here are some tips on preparing yourself for those emergencies that are bound to pop up.
- Use Advil Liquid Gels to get rid of pimples fast. If you find yourself without acne medication and want to zap a zit quick, use a liquid filled Advil. Simply pop a hole in the Advil and dab the contents on your blemish.
- If you run out of shaving cream or gel, use conditioner. It will moisturize your legs and give you a really close, smooth shave.
- Get rid of static in your hair with hairspray. Spray some hairspray on your hair and on your brush to tame fly-aways and crazy, static hair.
- If you run out of your eyebrow pencil, use eye shadow. Use a brown eye shadow that matches your brows to fill them in.
- Use a business or credit card to get the perfect cat eye. Place the card angled against the side of your eye and draw upwards using a liquid liner. Even if you have a shaky hand, it will come out perfectly.
- If you run out of lip liner or don’t have one to match your lipstick, use concealer. It will keep your lipstick from bleeding and your lip lines looking perfect.
- If you have a difficult time removing your long wear lipstick, use lotion. Rub a little lotion on your lips and then wipe off with a tissue. Easy!
- Use fiber lash mascara instead of false lashes, which can be a pain.
- After a long day or night, you might be tempted to hop into bed without washing your face. Don’t do it! If you regularly feel too lazy to wash off the day, put a pack of makeup wipes by your bedside to ensure you’ll at least wipe off your makeup.
- Get rid of any ink stains, whether it is from pens, markers or stamps. Use some nail polish remover to cleanse the stain.
Have you ever used any of these tips or heard of them? Will you use them the next time one of these beauty or style emergencies pops up? Share with us your stories!