There are probably many times you’d love to go out without makeup and avoid the hassle, but get nervous of how your skin looks without it. Makeup free and gorgeous skin first starts with a good cleansing routine. Here are some ways to ensure the best skin possible so you won’t need makeup to look flawless day after day!
- Cleanse properly day and night. Use a mild cleanser that works with your skin type every morning and evening. Make sure to wash your neck too.
- Exfoliate regularly. Dead skin will make your skin look dull. Exfoliating at least once a week will help give your skin new light and make it look brighter.
- Use ice. Use an ice cube and rub it all over your face after you exfoliate. It will tighten your skin, control oil and give your skin a healthy glow.
- Use toner that works well with your skin type to restore pH balance and close pores. It will tighten your skin and keep it soft.
- Use a light moisturizer to protect your skin and keep it soft and smooth. Bonus points if it contains SPF!
- If your skin needs extra hydration and soothing, try lacto calamine. It can work as a foundation to hide acne and scars too.
- Talcum powder or loose powder to keep your lacto calamine in place and help avoid oily skin.
- Tame your brows. Make sure your eyebrows are groomed and in place to give you an overall polished look.
- Use lip balm to keep your lips moisturized and help treat chapped lips.
- Lastly, don’t forget a smile and confidence! They key to rocking a no makeup look is to be happy and confident with how you look. Wear comfortable and flattering clothes that make you feel good too. Remember to also eat healthy and drink lots of water for great skin that won’t need makeup covering it up.
Do you ever go out without makeup? How does it make you feel? Do you love giving your face a break from makeup or never go without? Share with us!