We all have spoons in our kitchens. But you might not think about using a spoon while you apply your makeup or care for your skin. Think again! There are many tricks you can use with a spoon to make yourself look great and you won’t have to buy a separate beauty tool.
- If you want to put mascara on your lower lashes and not have the mascara go all over your face, try a spoon. Hold a spoon underneath your lower lashes and then use mascara. No mess!
- If you lose your lash curler, use a spoon to curl your lashes! Place the back end of the spoon against your eyelid and press your lashes against the edge.
- Spoons from the freezer are great for puffy eyes. Place cold spoons under your eyes to drain fluid and reduce puffiness. It will be fast and easy and you’ll look like yourself in no time.
- Use a spoon to help you learn to contour. Place a spoon over the apples of your cheeks and then brush your bronzer just below and then blend.
- Use a spoon to help you get a perfect cat eye. Use the handle of the spoon to help you draw a straight, winged line and then flip the spoon over. Then it will help you create a perfect curved tip!
- If you need help with your cuticles in a pinch, use a spoon to push back your cuticles.
- If you get a pimple, put a warm spoon on the pimple until cools down. To get the spoon hot enough, run hot water over the spoon and test the temperature on the back of your hand before you put it on your face.
Have you ever used a spoon in your beauty or makeup routine? What is your favorite tip? Share with us!