You probably have it as a staple in your kitchen pantry, but don’t utilize it enough! It can be beneficial to your health and your beauty routine. We’ve given you a few reasons to start using apple cider vinegar, but here are a few more:
- Use it as an all-purpose cleaner in your home. This is a safe and chemical free way to clean most areas in your home. Just mix one part water, one part apple cider vinegar and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Mix in a spray bottle. Citrus oils are great for cleaning!
- Use it with essential oils for a relaxing and detoxify bath! Add ½ to 1 cup to bath water. Epson salts and lavender essential oil are also good to add.
- Haven’t found a good cure for hiccups? Try a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to get rid of them for good.
- Get rid of fruit flies in your home with apple cider vinegar. Put a thin layer in a cup with a drop of dish soap. Set it out where you find the most fruit flies to trap them quickly.
- If you have a cat and it has peed on your clothes or blankets, add it to the laundry to get rid of the smell.
- If you have a dog that gets fleas, mix with water to spray on your dog. You can also add a tiny bit to their water or food to fight fleas.
- If you have a yeast infection or get them frequently, add 1 ½ cups to your bath water and soak for 20 minutes.
- If you have a sunburn, massage onto the affected area for some quick relief and to pull out the sting.
- If you have frequent bad breath or a sore throat, mix a small amount with water and gargle. You can also gargle with it for whiter teeth!
- Use it in salad dressing, smoothies, or in your water for an easy way to support your immune system and liver!
- Lastly, it can also help with leg cramps. Rub on your legs when they cramp up and it can help ease the pain.
Did you know that apple cider vinegar had so many different uses? Do you have any more uses for apple cider vinegar? Share with us in the comments!