This Valentine’s Day, whether you have a hot date or are going out with your girlfriends, you’ll want to look amazing right? You’ll want to choose the perfect hairstyle, makeup and skin care products to look your best. Here are some tips:
- Avoid using too much product. You don’t want your hair to look or feel greasy.
- Get a haircut or get it colored a week in advance. That way in case you don’t like it, you can get it fixed before Valentine’s Day plans.
- Try a simple, straight and silky hairstyle. It should be easy to use a shine spray and straighten your hair and it will last all evening.
- Try beachy waves to get that summer look even in February.
- Try an elegant updo if you’re going on a fancy date. Make a low side ponytail then twist into a figure eight shape and press against your scalp. Pin with bobby pins and secure with hairspray.
- Treat yourself to a facial a few days before or use a face mask to prep your skin.
- Exfoliate all over to get that smooth and soft skin and sexy glow.
- Make sure to use lotion often to help heal any cracked and dry skin. If your skin is really dry, invest in some cream.
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and keep your skin moisturized and smooth.
- Choose a bold lip! Rock hot pink or red to stand out.
- If you choose a bold lip, go lighter with the eyes. If you want your eyes to stand out, choose a more natural lip.
- Use highlighter to enhance your natural beauty and play up your favorite features.
What are your Valentine’s Day plans? Do you have a favorite outfit or look ready? Share with us!