A bath can be the best way to relax, especially in cold winter months. Here are some tips on how to have the best bath ever:
- If you plan to use your phone or have it anywhere near your bathtub, put your phone in an airtight plastic bag. It will save your phone from water damage and you can still use it through the bag. You can also use this tip for a Kindle, iPad or another electronic device that gets ruined in water.
- If you are out of bubble bath or bath salts, try soaking in a bath of herbal tea. You can throw fresh herbs or herbal tea bags directly in the bath for a relaxing experience.
- Use a bath caddy or learn to make your own! You can then have a place to put your book, tea, drink, etc.
- Try an Epsom salt bath, especially if you’re sick, need to detox or have muscle aches. Just soak in about 2 cups of Epsom salts for up to 20 minutes. Try once a week for the best results.
- You can also add essential oils to your Epsom salt or regular bath for a more relaxing and healthy bath. Lavender is great for stress or anxiety.
- Place candles around and light them for an extra relaxing and luxurious experience. If you get nervous about fire hazards, try some waterproof battery operated lights to float in the bathtub or put near the tub.
- Try a waterproof bath pillow or use a towel for a more comfortable soak.
- Play around with different types of baths. You can try a milk bath, bath salts, bubble baths, bath oils, etc. Which baths are you favorite?
- Try a waterproof massager to even further relax.
- Make a relaxing playlist to listen to while you soak your troubles away.
- Exfoliate while you soak using a salt scrub or scrub brush.
- Before your bath, dry brush to even further detox your skin.
Do you regularly take baths? What are your favorite products to use? Let us know!