While I truly believe you should learn to be happy with your own looks and love yourself, sometimes we just want to have that fun glamour that celebrities have! You probably don’t have the money, team of beauty experts and hair stylists and expensive products to look the way celebrities do, but there are some things you can do to glam yourself up. Here are some tips:
- It all starts with amazing skin. A natural look is best and eating healthy, drinking lots of water, exercising and taking care of yourself and your skin will give you a fresh slate and an amazing glow.
- If you want to make your face look like a celebrity, scour makeup tutorials online. Sometimes only adding some highlighter to your face can give you that glow that most celebs have without going overboard. Print pictures of your favorite celeb looks and try to recreate them at home.
- If you’re interested in fuller lips, go light at first. Ask for a slight increase in fullness and if you want more, you can go for it. Most injectables wear off in 3-9 months if you’re unhappy with the results.
- Teeth can also drastically change how you look. Try a whitening treatment to get those pearly whites in shape or see the dentist for any cosmetic fixing. Ask your dentist what you can do to get that movie star smile.
- If you are unhappy with your hair, know that there is lots you can do! Most celebrities have extensions or fake hair. If those are too expensive for you, you can buy realistic looking clip ins for a fuller look. Remember to take care of your tresses and use quality products and brushes. Also, get regular trims to get rid of dead ends.
- If you are really serious about changing your look and ready to dish out some dough, consider plastic surgery. However, remember less is more! You don’t want to end up looking like Heidi Montag after her multiple surgeries. The best advice is to shop around for doctors and don’t just go to someone with the lowest price. Ask for recommendations and really think things through before you go under the knife.
Have you ever wanted to look more like a celebrity? Which celebrities are your favorite and which ones do you love their look? Which celebrities do you think they look strange because of all the work they’ve had done? Let’s dish!