Are you getting married this spring? Congratulations! You might also be a bridesmaid in a wedding and have full control on what hair style you’ll rock on the big day. Whether you are a bride or a bridesmaid, you probably need some advice on what hairstyle will look best on you in all of those pictures. Here are some of the best hair looks for spring weddings this year:
- Embrace your inner Kim K and copy her favorite boxer braids. If you have long, straight hair, this will look fabulous on you. Just have your hairstylist do two French braids.
- Love the top knot? You can make it beautiful for a wedding! Ask for a fancy top knot with loose hairs to frame your face and look romantic.
- Ready for a change for the big day? Get frayed bangs and rock a low bun for a casual, effortless chic look.
- Love the low bun chignon look? Try it with braids. Your face will be free to rock any makeup look and your hair in the back will look amazing.
- Pin fresh flowers in your hair for a classic and beautiful look.
- Beach wedding? Then you’ll definitely want to rock some beachy waves. If you are going for a boho vibe, add a few small braids here and there.
- Low ponytails are always chic and easy to do if you aren’t hiring a hairstylist.
- Curls or a simple blowout is always beautiful as well if you just can’t decide. Add a decorative headpiece or barrette to stand out.
Are you getting married this year? Are you in any weddings? What are your favorite hairstyles in weddings? Do you opt for a more classic look or modern twist? Share with us your favorite looks!