Braids are super hip this year. Join the trend! There are many braids you can choose from, depending on your hair type, texture and length. Here are some of the coolest braids to try this year:
- The braided bun. Make a bunch of braids in your hair and spin them all up into a bun. Best for thick and long hair.
- Boxer braids. This looks amazing if you have long hair. Just make two sleek French braids.
- The rope braid. Put your hair into a high ponytail and braid the rest. Then channel your inner Beyonce.
- Try a reverse French braid. French braid the underside of your hair on one side and make a ponytail. It is a really cool surprise when someone sees the back of your head.
- The messy rope braid. Separate your hair into two ponytails, one high and one low. Start braiding the top and braid into the bottom ponytail. Make it loose and messy.
- Instead of a regular chignon bun, use braids to make the low bun.
- The braid top knot. Make a high ponytail, braid and put it into a high bun.
- Remember the Heidi look? Make two braids and then place them on opposite sides of your head to create a headband or crown with the braids.
- Rock a classic fishtail or French braid.
- Try a side braid. Leave hair out to create a casual, messy look.
- If you want a boho look, make your hair wavy and then put small braids in your hair wherever you like.
Do you love braids? What type of braids do you rock? Share with us!