Summer is finally here! Ready for the best summer of 2017 beauty trends? We scoured the Internet for the hottest trends for the summer in regards to makeup and hair. Here are some of our favorites:
- Braids, braids, braids! Small braids, long braids, bun braids, pigtail braids… the list goes on. Experiment with different hair styles incorporating braids and you’ll be on trend.
- No makeup look. From stars like Kim Kardashian-West to Alicia Keys, celebrities are embracing the no makeup look. Even the catwalk is starting to show models with little to no makeup. Try just covering up any imperfections and rocking a natural glow.
- Smudgy eye. Forget the smoky eye, it is time to try the smudgy eye look! Apply eye gloss over black liner and smudge. Perfect if you don’t know how to do a perfect line with eye liner.
- Glitter bomb. Embrace your inner tween and get out the glitter eyeshadow, lipstick and nail polish! Just focus on glitter on one area of your face at a time.
- Slick side part. Try wearing your hair straight, slick and smoothed to the side.
- Pops of color. If you are into bright or even neon colors, now is the time to try them and go crazy! Try a bold eyeshadow, blush or lipstick. We even saw yellow eyebrows on the catwalk, so nothing is too bold this season. Just focus on one area. If you are doing a bright lip, tone down on the rest of your face to avoid looking like a clown.
- Lipstick as blush. Try using a lipstick as a blush for a look that is vibrant and long lasting.
- Focus on ears. Think big earrings, new piercings if you’re brave and hair tucked behind your ears.
What summer beauty and hair trends are you most excited to try? Share with us!