Fall is the perfect time to switch up your makeup routine and try some fun and daring new trends. Whether you want to look fresh for a new school year, job or just feel like trying something new, here is a list of the best fall 2017 makeup trends:
- Floating liner. If you are really in the mood for something daring, try applying your eye liner above your eye line. Tone down the rest of your makeup to make it really pop.
- If you aren’t feeling that daring, try lining your entire eye with black eyeliner as a throwback to the 90s.
- Peach lips and cheeks are in! Especially if you have fair skin, this is a great look for you.
- Rose gold is still in and classic gold eyelids are in too. If you are feeling sassy, wear a gold lip. Get your shimmer on.
- The classic cat eye liner and red lip are back in too. You can never go wrong with a winged tip on your eyes and a red lip that matches your skin tone.
- Glossy highlighters on your cheekbones and near your eyes can make the transition from summer to fall much easier as you highlight your best features.
- Bright blue eyeshadow might seem a little crazy, but it is definitely back in for fall this year!
- Another trend is actually minimal or no makeup! How easy is that?
Do you wear makeup often? Do you change your makeup with the seasons and trends? Share with us your favorite new trend this fall!