Are you looking for a nail refresh? Something fun and funky to try? A new color or trend to ask your nail tech to do for you or for you to try at home? Here’s a list of some of the best, hot nail trends this year:
- Modern metallic colors are all the rage. Try adding a metallic color over any other color for a classy, but fun way to pull off metallics. White with silver, gold or rose gold over it looks amazing. You could also try a color with just a metallic tip. Also, beige with a rose gold tip looks phenomenal.
- Go for a high shine black accent. Black is great for winter and black with a high shine looks great. Try a vertical stripe with black down the middle of your nail or a little accent of black around the bottom near your cuticles or even at the tips.
- Just because the weather is cooling down doesn’t mean you have to get rid of all of your bright colors. Color blocking is in. Choose a few of your favorite colors, brights included, and paint it on in geometric shapes, stripes or dots.
- Try a multi-colored French manicure. Instead of the classic white tips, make every tip of your fingernail a different color for a fun mix up on this classic nail trend. You can also try choosing two different shades and alternate the colors on your nails.
- Ladylike nudes are a great pick for this time of year. Go for nude, beige, pale pink, tan, rose, or whatever neutral color strikes your fancy.
- For a fun way to convey your mood, try writing out a phrase with your hands. Add a letter to each nail to spell out a word or phrase. Just make sure it is appropriate for work, family and for kids to see!
- Embellished cuticles have been a fun, new trend all year. Try it out by adding glitter, a different color, or no color at all to your cuticle area to highlight that space. Make sure you use our tips for a perfect manicure and pedicure at home to make sure your cuticles look great before extenuating them.
What is your favorite 2017 hot nail trend? Which one will you try next on your nails? What is your favorite nail polish color? Let us know by sharing in the comments below!