The Holiday season is well underway, and you might be invited to holiday parties at work, with family, and friends or even have a winter wedding to attend. This can be an overwhelming time of year with lots to do and your hair shouldn’t give you any troubles to add to this already stressful time! We’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best holiday party hair looks to try this year:
Soft, Shiny and Relaxed
- If your hair is already naturally straight, this is a great style for you. Simply separate your hair into different sections and use a large round brush to blow it out, while slightly curling your hair at the ends. This will add body to your naturally straight hair. You can use your natural part or create a deep side part. Then mist with a shine spray or use a serum to enhance your straight, shiny hair.
- If you love the deep side part, go all out by applying mousse to wet hair, dry it completely and then set it with medium-sized hot rollers. After your rollers cool, create a deep side-part with your newly, lightly curled hair. Use a light hairspray to set.
- If you have short hair, give yourself a blowout and after, use a straightener to make every piece pin straight. Make sure to use a heat protectant. Then tuck the front sections behind your ears and secure with bobby pins. You can do this on both sides or just one. For an even more festive look, use sparkly bobby pins.
- Try a messy side braid for an easy hairstyle that will ensure you get compliments. Dirty hair will work better. If your hair is freshly shampooed, try a texturizing spray. Pull your hair to one side and create a fishtail braid. If you aren’t sure how to do a fishtail braid and don’t have the time to practice, do a French braid or a simple braid. Bonus points if you add a festive clip or colored ponytail holder to the end to secure your braid and spice up the look for the holiday season.
- Add a braid along your hairline for a fun and easy hairstyle. Part your hair on the side and start a French braid at the part and stop right near the opposite ear. Secure and pin into place and tuck under the rest of your hair. This looks great with straight, wavy or curly hair.
- Backcomb your roots and pull the top part of your hair back and clip up. Let the rest of your hair flow down. Make sure to finish with hairspray.
Ponytails and Buns
- You can easily change up your look by doing a low, sleek ponytail, a high ponytail, a low bun or the classic high ballerina bun.
- If you are really crunched for time, just add a classic headband, scarf or barrette to your hair to dress up your look quickly.
What is your favorite hairstyle to wear to holiday parties? Will you try any of these looks? Share with us below!