Every season can bring its own share of beauty problems. Winter is no exception. Winter weather has been known to bring dry skin and many other issues that can wreak havoc on your skin, hair and nails. We are here to help! Here are some products that can help fight common winter beauty problems:
Moisturizing lotion and emollient creams
- Thicker lotions and creams are a necessity as the air becomes cold and dry. Emollient creams are great for very cracked and dry skin or other skin irritations like eczema.
- If your skin is extremely dry, you may need an oil that will absorb into your skin quickly and give you the hydration you need.
- Humidifiers can help put humidity back into the air and help ease dry skin. If you have money for a humidifier, put it in your bedroom and let it work its magic while you sleep.
- Your lips may become cracked and dry in the winter, just like the rest of your skin. Make sure to apply a lip balm that contains shea butter or try products like Vaseline if you have very cracked lips.
Dandruff and moisturizing shampoos and conditioners
- Your scalp may become dry, itchy and irritated in the winter months. To tame this, try a dandruff shampoo and use a moisturizing conditioner and mask on your hair.
- If your body and face are becoming dull looking, you might need to exfoliate. Exfoliation is great for getting rid of dead skin cells and revealing bright skin. Try a sugar scrub for your body in the shower and a gentle exfoliating scrub on your face about once a week.
- If your nails are becoming dry and you are getting hangnails more often, try a hydrating cuticle oil every day to keep your nail beds moisturized and soft.
What is your main beauty problem in the winter? What products do you love that help you fix these annoying issues? Share with us below!