Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day? Are you excited about a fun outing this February? Whatever your plans may be now is the time to switch up your look for the occasion! Here are some fun, Valentine’s Day inspired hairstyles to try this year:
- Why do a regular bun when you can do a heart-shaped bun? Simply manipulate your hair into a hair donut or elastic into a heart shape and use bobby pins to keep it in place.
Go Pink or Red
- Switch up your regular hair color by going full-on pink or red or just add some red or pink streaks to your hairstyle. This is a great way to make a statement that can be easily washed out the next day if you choose to use a temporary hair dye.
- Weave two braids to come together in a heart shape for a fun, flirty look!
High, Flirty Ponytail
- Go edgy and gather your hair in a high ponytail. Add some fun, different barrettes or hair accessories to complete the look.
Long and Sleek
- Whether your hair is naturally straight, wavy or curly, use some anti-frizz serum and straighten your hair until it is pin straight.
Curly and Beautiful
- Does your hair look better curled loosely or tight? Go ahead and curl your hair the way it looks best on you! Show off your natural wave or curl.
Go with a Classic French Twist
- If you love a classic and vintage look, pair a black winged eyeliner with a red lip and a French twist. Twist your hair into a sleek twist or bun and pin with bobby pins. Finish the look off with hairspray.
Do you normally wear your hair the same or do you change up your look for date night or special occasions? What is your favorite hairstyle from this list? Share with us!