Face masks can be a great part of a relaxing night in alone or a fun girl’s night with your friends. These days, there are tons of different face masks you can try for a variety of skin needs. Masks can help heal many different skin concerns as well as simply give you the opportunity to post a funny selfie. Here are some of the best new trends in face masks to try now:
- Before you try any mask, try a mask primer. You might think of primers as products to help you ensure a smooth and flawless makeup application, but there are now primers specifically designed to help you reap all the benefits your face mask has to offer. Face mask primers are often in spray form and you simply spray on your face before you apply your mask. Think of it like the steam that is used during a facial. It can help your skin to drink-in more moisture, which can be helpful during the cold, dry months of the year.1
- If you are ready to splurge and looking for something super luxurious, try a gold face mask. These are often expensive but are great for fighting fine lines, wrinkles and giving you a youthful glow. Gold has been known to lock in moisture, firm the skin and ease the look of aging on your skin.1 Image how expensive you will look with it on!
- If you are looking for similar results but a less expensive price tag, try a foil mask. The foil of the mask helps to drive anti-aging concentrate into your skin about 25 times faster than a regular mask.1 Plus, it looks really high tech and cool when you have it on your skin!
- Have you seen any videos of foaming face masks? These face masks spread on your skin as normal, but foam up as they dry. Not only do they look hilarious and feel refreshing, they can help deep cleanse your skin and get rid of impurities quickly. Foaming face masks look and feel like the ultimate deep clean for your skin.1
- If you love multi-use products, try a new serum mask. It combines the power of a serum and a mask and often you can leave these masks on overnight for the ultimate beauty sleep. It will help to lift and tighten your skin as you snooze so you wake up feeling fresher and younger.1
Do you love face masks? What are your favorite face masks? Do you tend to buy new trendy ones or stick with your tried and true favorites? Share with us below!
1 – Information from Cosmopolitan UK